Wednesday, March 23, 2011



Yes. I own one. Yes. I plan on using it.

I'm not sure how I came to be in this particular mood. I've been told it's one of my "odd teenage phases". Uh...thanks for making me feel diseased. Anyway, I've been LOVING old technology. I love this cassette player that my mom gave me. I was visiting with Andrea (basically the coolest person ever) and we were talking about how we love these things. These simple things.  So, here is my plan:
1. For my 16th birthday, I want a nice bicycle and a bus pass.
2. I will not upgrade my phone, if anything, I will downgrade.
3. I will use cassettes and CDs only. (I keep CD's because Carlie makes me excellent ones.)
4. From the excessive amount of random items I own, I will downsize ALL items to a maximum of 80. That includes clothes, the house key, toothpaste, my notebooks, writing utensils, etc. ALL OF IT.
5. Live with less.

I'm not sure how long this will last. A long while I think. I like it.

I'll update with grand excitements and tragedies from now on, I promise.

In the meantime, I will look for these...


 Because...well, I like 'em.

3 comments:

  1. i enjoy your writing so much!
    whitley you have talent.
    We gotta make that Japanese concert happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee!! you should follow my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get these items, will you please share? Kay thanks.

    ReplyDelete