Friday, September 2, 2011

I'll Be Back in Time

     You know how you have those days that are just...empty? There's no real joy nor contentment,  neither sadness or anger. It's as though you have failed to live and now merely exist. Lost in your thoughts, though you're not thinking anything. 
     Am I alone on this one? Perhaps it's just me. Anxious and nervous for no reason in particular. 
     The idea frightens me a little bit. That I may have become so apathetic that I cease to live. That I may have become so emotional and concerned that my worries and fears are in control. 
     Regardless, I'm leaving you. In hopes of resolution. Off to the most therapeutic thing in existence, God's own creation: nature. It's high time for a little self-evaluation, don't you think? I'll be back in full swing, loves. 


'Tis a fine time 
To leave everything behind.

Sweater dressed and
To the mountains

I'll be back in time, but
For what or whom, I still don't know.



3 comments:

  1. kay can you write some more stuff now? Cuz I started using my blogger again so now you have to :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me that I need to purchase more sweaters...
    thanks love.

    ReplyDelete