Monday, August 22, 2011

Dreaming Though I Cannot Sleep




     Are they not the most adorable things you've ever seen? Allow me to expound before you think I've gone completely insane.
     I visited the home of Joshua James the other day and he showed me around his farm. He has the most wonderful little farm, you see. He has three goats, several chickens, two beehive nests, and a whole lot of vegetables and fruit! They have a lot of space in their backyard and they've put it to extremely good use. Well, the man has introduced me to a new lifestyle that I'm very much in favor of. He says that having animals in your life is really therapeutic. Who could be opposed to that kind of therapy?
     It feels like a good idea. I'm going to do it as soon as I can. Please join me in seclusion.

     Oh, and I can't sleep. What else is new?

     Lucky for us, I can still dream.


Whit Happens

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I must agree with you that the BABY goats are cute ;)

    ReplyDelete