Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm late for a dinner date with a stylin' communist

   I've been thinking a lot lately; so much in fact that my head is tumbling through nothingness and I've developed an exasperating throb in my left temple. Even though my quarter-life disaster is waning, I'm still concerned as to where exactly I'll be just five years from now.  I am slightly concerned that I'll end up sleeping in one of Andrea's cabinets and still roaming the kitchen while listening to Spotify as I make crappy grilled cheese sandwiches. It's a mildly scary thought.
   Other than that, there's not much more to say. I have books to get back to.

P.S. I have stolen this from a friend's blog and fully intend to use it. Get ready for writing commitment.


   Oh, and no, the title of this post has nothing to do with its contents. Deal with it.

Whit Happens

1 comment: