Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 1

In my unoriginality, my friend Cassy and I decided to take a 30 day blog challenge. I'm already a day behind. Ha. Oh well, none of you really care anyway.

Day 1: Introduction, recent picture, and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

I already created an introduction to my personality, my blog, my life...it's the first blogpost on here. So, don't be lazy (or do, I don't care) and go back to read it.

UGH. Recent picture? How is this relevent to my writing? OBVIOUSLY a mom created these prompts. But, hey, I'm feeling cooperative today. HERE. Enjoy it, brat.


That had absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Anyway, back to the prompt.

My 15 facts:

     1. I really hate writing facts about myself.
     2. It irks me to think I'm not as original as I'd like to be. (Hello, I have a blog...)
     3. I quite honestly love running; I just can't do it.
     4. Whenever I see moms jogging together, I want to throw rocks at them. No, I can't explain these emotions.
     5. This has taken me 15 minutes to come up 5 FACTS!
     6. I'm impatient.
     7. I miss debate.
     8. If I had the option, I'd sleep at school.
     9. I love music. Duh.
     10. In my humble opinion, you shouldn't complain unless you're perfect in the subject you're complaining about. In other words, I'M the only who's allowed to complain!
     11. I'm sarcastic. Embrace it or go away.
     12. I have a "minimalist personality".
     13. I spend more time planning for my funeral than my wedding.
     14. I love devouring delicious books. (No, I don't actually eat them...idiot.)
     15. I spell the "wrong way". ie: colour, favourite, centre, etc. (It drives my mum and Socratic teacher INSANE.)

Just so you know, having to create this post has put me in a really bad mood. But...then again, everything makes me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment