Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Frigid July



     Yes, it is mid July and I really do feel like this most of time. The sad part is that I'm speaking quite literally. Yes, you read that right too. I'm not even attempting to be profound and tell you all how frigid my soul is (But, if you know me at all, you ought to have figured that out by now... That, and there really isn't anything profound about a person with a cold heart). I haven't seen the sun much all summer long. Shockingly enough, I'm alright with that. It's been bugging me more than usual when girls stand in front of the mirror and deliberately degrade themselves in order to get compliments. I've always been one to agree with them, but...then again, I've always been one to not have friends, so...perhaps they're related. Lately, all the girls have been complaining about how "pasty-white" they are, when everyone around them can clearly recognize that they've been frying themselves alive since the day school got out. Personally, I'm totally fine if I go back to school even lighter than when we got out. It'll give them less to compare themselves to, and me, less to plug my ears about. 
     Speaking of plugging my ears, I got a phone call tonight from a girl I don't know who was demanding to talk to one of my friends. My friend was never with me. Not only did the sound of her voice make me want to slit my throat, but her inability to comprehend that I was not with my friend was astounding. You know the statistic that 1/5 of Americans can't locate the United States on a world map? I'm pretty sure she's a large contribution to that. 
     There's a reason I don't have friends. I'm overly blunt and rude.
     Enjoy your skin cancer.

Whit Happens

3 comments:

  1. I've got a Youtube video you should watch, where a man goes around America with a map of the world with mixed countries.
    And he labels Australia as North Korea, and NOBODY points it out.
    I watched it and it got to the point where it wasn't even funny, just plain stupid.
    Oh and the thing about the girls?
    Ever notice how girls on Facebook ALWAYS post pictures of themselves and say how ugly they are?
    And then their friends say they're not, it keeps going back and forth from that point -__-
    Like always, you have written yet ANOTHER great post.
    I can only wish to write like you, no joke.

    Cheers, MarkL

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didn't have any friends...
    until I came along and called you a long-haired boy with moobs.
    :)
    we be soul sistahs.

    ReplyDelete