Monday, July 11, 2011

Join Me on the Rooftop in a Stolen Armchair

     Allow me to toot my own horn for a moment: I am so cool. There, I'm done.


     Anyway, last week I think it was, or maybe the week before, I found an entrance to the roof of my school. It was a rather epic adventure if I do say so myself. When I have the energy I'll post the video that goes with that tale. Here's nice imagery though, I want to take this armchair that I found (or rather, I sort of stole from the drama department...but no one's using it. So, it's fine) and take it up on the roof. That's not even the best part. I want to do a photo shoot (using my instant camera of course), and sit in this armchair with a fishing pole hanging over the edge. It looks nice in my head, don't crush my imagination. Care to join me? There's plenty of room up there.
   
     If we topple over, it'll be the perfect way to close this post of horrible writings: Whit Happens.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, I just love how you write so casually.
    It's so descriptive yet so short, which makes it a great read.
    And yes, I'd very much care to join you.

    Cheers, MarkL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, kid, I LOVE you. And I miss you to DEATH! And how dare you steal from the drama department...but I still love you.

    The End.

    ReplyDelete